TERMS and CONDITIONS
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
FULL pre-payment is REQUIRED for Brazil Trip Specialist to guarantee reservations, rates, room types, etc.
BRAZIL TRIP SPECIALIST will first reconfirm the bookings details within the next 48h to 72h (Working days) and will send you a booking confirmation to proceed payment.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Reservations and rates are fully guaranteed to client upon processing of payment and client’s receipt of “Final Confirmation”. Payments are non-transferable to other hotel or party.
Package rates quoted are in US Dollars or Brazilian Reais (Brazilian resident).
Rates DO NOT include government and hotel taxes, gratuities, meals, activities, airport transfers, travel insurance, etc. (unless specified otherwise Brazil Trip Specialist is not responsible or liable for hotel conditions (including facilities, exterior/ interior of accommodations reserved). Any dispute should be directed toward hotel management.
Whilst Brazil Trip Specialist will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions. Brazil Trip Specialist reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices (including flights, accommodations, tours, transfers or other arrangements) and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
Receipt of payment from the client is an acknowledgement that the customer has read, understood and accepted the terms, cancellations and refund policies as stated in Brazil Trip Specialist Terms and Conditions.
Reservation changes PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: All reservation changes will result in $35 dollar processing service fee (i.e.: change of dates, change of room types, change of hotels, change of number of guests, etc.) Changes due to the result of no availability from hotel will be done at no charge to client.
Reservation changes AFTER ARRIVAL: Guests wishing to checkout prior to their scheduled departure will forfeit any refund for days not used. Medical emergency refunds will be covered only if travel insurance was purchased by the guest. This refund will be paid by your travel insurance, no Brazil Trip Specialist.
LAST MINUTE BOOKING FEE
All last minute reservation (7 days prior to departure) will result in $35 dollar processing service fee.
Brazil Trip Specialist will use its best endeavors to ensure that all flight prices are correct at the time that they are quoted. Airlines reserve the right to amend or withdraw fares without prior notice. Once a deposit is paid on an airfare, it guarantees that a booking is being held for you, it DOES NOT GUARANTEE the fare. The fare can only be guaranteed when the flight booking has been paid for in full and a ticket has been issued. Flight bookings cannot be transferred.
The flight times given by Brazil Trip Specialist are for general guidance only and are subject to change. Up-to-date flight times will be shown on the tickets. The Client must check the tickets very carefully immediately upon receipt of the latest timings.
Brazil Trip Specialist will endeavor to inform the Client as soon as possible in the event of any flight alteration. Details of airlines are also subject to change. Such alterations do not constitute a significant change to the holiday arrangements and will therefore not entitle the client to cancel without paying the normal cancellation charges as a result.
Brazil Trip Specialist can not be held responsible for any delay to your flight whether this delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, the action of air traffic controllers, airport authorities or (local) governments, the rescheduling of flight times by the airline, mechanical breakdown, strike, industrial action or any other reason.
To avoid loss of non-refundable portions of your deposits and payments, and to protect your valuable investment in your vacation, Brazil Trip Specialist highly recommend the clients to purchase travel insurance.
Brazil Trip Specialist has partnered with the ITravel Insured Company, which is affiliated with the National Small Business Travel & Health Association (NSBTHA).
Insurance can only be purchased prior to departure. Complete details of coverage, terms, limitations and exclusions that may affect benefits payable are provided in the master policy and summarized in the certificate. Clients must certify and represent that all applicants are medically able to travel on the date this insurance coverage is purchased and understand that insurance benefits may not be payable due to pre-existing conditions.
Please read the certificate carefully and note all the stated exceptions that may apply.
We will be glad to supply you with a quote that will cover you and your family during your trip.
– Land Tours/Accommodation Individual Travelers:
In event of cancellation of your land portion, we require notification immediately in WRITING via email or fax to our customer support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note we will ONLY accept cancellation requests received in WRITING.
Date of cancellation is the date we receive the written request. Applicable refunds are issued within 60 days of our receipt of your written request.
Cancellation fees will be applied as shown below (unless specified otherwise): Cancellation requests received in our office: Cancellation charge as % of total reservation package:
Additional processing fee per person:
61 + days prior to scheduled arrival date 10% + US$ 35 cancellation fee.
46 to 60 days prior to scheduled arrival date 20% US$ 35 cancellation fee.
31 to 45 days prior to scheduled arrival date 40% US$ 35 cancellation fee.
16 to 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date 60% US$ 35 cancellation fee.
0 to 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date 100% – NON REFUNDABLE
AFTER ARRIVAL 100% NON REFUNDABLE
NO – SHOW 100% – NON REFUNDABLE
- Credit Card taxes/charges incurred Brazil Trip Specialist are not refundable. Credit Card taxes vary between 5 and 6,5%. This percentage will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Cancellations during holiday seasons are NON-REFUNDABLE (Holiday seasons are defined as: December 1st- February 28th or 29th, Carnival, Easter and other country specific holidays).
- Reservations for Groups starting at 10 passengers are non-refundable.
- Brazil Trip Specialist is not liable for any refund, payment or compensation resulting from any special offers, promotions or sales that come to be offered by their suppliers of services such as hotels, companies providing cruises, trips, tours, treks or outings, transfers or airlines, subsequently to the buying of Brazil Trip Specialist services.
– Flights: The cancellation charges mentioned above do not cover flights. Cancellation charges on flights vary based on specific airline policies and may reach 100% non-refundable based on the terms and conditions set by the airline at the time of ticketing. Refunds for cancelled flights are done directly by the airline to the clients credit card used during purchase. Brazil Trip Specialist will formally request the cancellation and refund with the airline on behalf of the client once the client requests cancellation of the flights in writing.
– Cruises: The cancellation policies for Cruise Packages offered by Brazil Trip Specialist are specific for each Cruise line operator and are sent to the client prior to purchase for review by potential clients. Cruise operators cancellation policies are generally more stringent than land operators. It is the responsibility of each client to read and understand the cancellation policies of the Cruise operator he/she is considering using.
Receipt of deposit payment from the client is an acknowledgement that the customer has read, understood and accepted the terms, cancellations and refund policy above.
PASSPORT, CONSULAR TRAVEL VISAS AND VACCINATIONS REQUIREMENTS
If you need additional information about Travel Visas to Latin America, please contact an embassy directly or online or ask your Brazil Trip Specialist agent who is assisting you with itinerary. It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the trip. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Brazil Trip Specialist.